Subordinate Court Registry Office
CIVIL MAGISTRATE'S COURT REGISTRATION UNIT
- Regulates the staff of the Civil Magistrates Court Registry.
- Approve all clean drafts/orders for Magistrate Court cases.
- Approve all drafts/clean judgments for Magistrate Court cases.
- Approve all cases of Writ of Distress and Summons of Judgment Debtor and Writ of Execution for the Magistrate Court.
- Approving the registration of new Civil Magistrate Court cases.
- Hearing cases for First Instance Case Management for the Civil Magistrates Court
CRIMINAL MAGISTRATE'S COURT REGISTRATION UNIT
- Regulating the staff of the Criminal Magistrates Court Registry.
- Issuing Arrest Warrants, Search Warrants and other authority applications and signing Arrest Warrants, Orders, Orders to produce, Summons, register books and other related matters including bail matters for arrest cases.
- Signing and approving subpoenas for the attendance of witnesses to Court for trial.
- Managing the Seremban Magistrate's Duty Schedule for remand matters under Sec.117 of the Criminal Procedure Code and other applications.
- Manage the preparation of Criminal Magistrates Court statistics.