Privacy & Security Policy
- All transmissions of personal data will be protected and stored using appropriate security technologies.
- No personal information is collected when visitors browse www.kehakiman.gov.my except information submitted by visitors via e-mail or registration in the protected section of this website.
- For the purpose of increasing the level of security and efficiency of the website of the Office of the Chief Registrar of the Federal Court, general visitor information such as browser type, domain name, country name and other information will be used in the collection and analysis of demographic information and the pages frequently visited by customers. However, it does not involve individual privacy.
- Contribution and dissemination of prohibited information and negative materials that are against national policies are prohibited.
- Spreading political, inflammatory or racist information or anything that affects the reputation of the Ministry and the Public Service is prohibited.
- Visitors must ensure that files sent via attachments are virus-free.
- Visitors are solely responsible for the information they enter.
- All information to be uploaded to the website of the Registrar General's Office must be approved by the Division/Department Head.
- Websites of agencies or companies that require a link to the website of the Registrar General's Office or vice versa must obtain permission from the Head of Department.
- Hacking or attempting to hack the website of the Office of the Registrar General is prohibited.